Sunday 18 October 2009

Not gettin anywere fast

Thought i better update this as i've not done it for a while,

its now October and my weight is back down to 46kgs, i dont want sympathy or anything i have been tryin but its so hard when you dont have an apppetite, things were oki when i started this food diary on here but then, i got started on a 3 week course of oral antibiotics for mrsa which is in my sputum, when i started them i was oki the first day then for the next week and a 1/2 i was being sick a few times but the sicky feeling was always there which affected my appetite aswell but i was told they could do this,

I phoned my Cf team to tell them how these were makin me feel and was told to stop on of the anti b's, but the sicky feeling was still there and i was only eatin one meal a day i know its not good for anyone never mind a person with cf, even my overnight feed wasnt staying down so i wasnt doing that either, i just feel i'm fighting a losing battle right now my chest is fine at the moment but i know if i end up with infection i have no back up weight to fight it, these tablets have been stoped now, I was also in wit a stomach blockage too only an overnight but i still dont have an appetite and i hate it, no one understands me when i say i'm not hungry but guess they'll never really know as there not me,

My team did suggest starting me on Megace to try bosst my appeite and weight but nothing has been said again, so i'm gona phone them tomorrow I cant go on like this no more.

sorry for the rant but i thought this is wat blogs are for too.

No comments:

Post a Comment